2. Concept & Brand Development
GOCO Hospitality assists its clients in developing a recommended positioning strategy for the project, supported by extensive consumer research and an in-depth review of the current global and local spa and wellness marketplace.
The concept development document will further expand on the opportunities available and provide a clear concept definition, so that it can serve as the foundation for other areas such as architecture, interior design, pre-opening and operations.
The concept document will communicate the guest experience, attitude and personality of the project, as well as the technical considerations required for the concept to be operationally functional. The concept document will be created in line with the client’s existing brand standards.
Concept & Brand Development | Scope and Deliverables
Strategy and Positioning
- Definition of brand model including mission, vision, signature touch points and brand attributes
- Spa/wellness retreat’s ‘story’, defining the 360-degree guest experience and solidifying the brand as a destination for the targeted guest mix
- How the property in a given market will be unique and attractive to its target market
- How the amenities and services will communicate the experience, attitude and personality of the brand
- Outline of the look and feel for key areas
- Recommendations for brand language, style guide and brand story, that will be used across all online and offline communications, both internal and external
Macro Marketing Strategy
- Strategic marketing plan highlighting key activities
- Identification of both inside-hotel and outside-hotel marketing strategies and tactics
- Recommendations for the sales and marketing team with regards to creating programmes and marketing strategies
- Development of a brand platform (from the brand strategy), forming a true representation of the company
- Establishment of brand names and design direction for logo and collateral
Understanding the ROI of Wellness
Article by Ingo Schweder, Founder & CEO of GOCO Hospitality, and Managing Director of Horwath HTL Health & Wellness. Originally published in HOTELS magazine Has the hotel industry reached ‘peak yoga’ or is there still more...Read more
An Asian Future For Global Wellness
Asia is the future of the global wellness industry. The continent has had an incredibly prominent level of influence on the entire global wellness sector. From Ayurveda, yoga, and meditation to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), acupuncture and hot ...Read more