Position Title: Director of Human Resources
Location: GOCO Hospitality, Koh Samui, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time
As the Director of Human Resources, you will play a strategic role in leading and managing all aspects of the human resources function within GOCO Hospitality’ s Samui Property. This leadership position requires a seasoned HR professional with a strong background in human capital management, talent acquisition, employee relations, and organizational development. The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies that align with the company’s overall objectives and foster a positive work culture.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the company’s overall business goals.
- Provide strategic guidance to the executive team on human capital management and organizational development.
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding processes to attract and retain top talent.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand staffing needs and ensure the recruitment process is efficient and effective.
- Manage employee relations, resolving conflicts, and promoting a positive work environment.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that align with labor laws and industry best practices.
- Design and implement performance management programs to drive employee engagement and development.
- Provide guidance to managers on performance feedback, coaching, and professional development.
- Identify training needs and develop programs to enhance the skills and capabilities of employees.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
- Oversee the design and administration of employee benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and work to enhance the overall employee benefits package.
- Stay abreast of labor laws and regulations to ensure the company’s compliance.
- Implement policies and procedures that mitigate legal risks.
- Develop and implement diversity and equity initiatives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Foster an environment that values and respects the contributions of all employees.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field; master’s degree or HR certification preferred.
- Proven experience in a senior HR leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices in Thailand.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and Thai, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.gocohospitality.com for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.