We are looking for a full-time or part-time in-house creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and multimedia design. The ideal candidate would be someone who can take big ideas and concepts and convert them seamlessly into visuals, layouts and other designs.
You will be responsible for designing a range of print projects, logos and corporate identity material, various marketing tools, wellness hospitality collateral, and multimedia presentations.
You will also be involved in preparing design templates as part of brand development engagements, final artwork preparation, document deliverables, and visual presentation materials for GOCO Hospitality and its managed and affiliated properties as well as Horwath HTL.
As a part of our innovative team, you will work in a multicultural environment of a diverse and professional team of marketing specialists, copywriters, interior designers and senior executives on worldwide projects.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Brand Development – Support the process of brand development for GOCO Hospitality Brands / Clients by providing ideas from a creative viewpoint of how to best platform a brand through its brand identity, as well as develop the respective corporate identity, personality and brand guidelines.
- Logo & Collateral Templates Development – Work on Client delivery that includes developing spa/retreat brand logo options and collateral templates with background meaning and story. Collateral development and logo work often goes through multiple revisions and requires detailed presentations to explain significance of design, lettering, character, feel, etc.
- Multimedia – Develop multimedia and video presentation and video ads that involves inserting music, dialogue and sound effects, arranging films into sequences, and correcting errors for marketing materials / projects.
- Digital Media – Develop digital media such as email newsletters, EDMs, web banners, and other social media content.
- Concept Documentation – Improve the delivery of concept documentation delivery to Client. Concept presentations include the use of imagery and text to convey the detailing of a concept for a respective spa or retreat facility. Seek to incorporate digital media/multimedia into the delivery.
- Other Marketing Materials – Create and develop any other marketing materials, such as conference presentations, conference booth graphics, posters / roll-up banners working closely with Manager team members.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
- Work for prestigious luxury clients from around the world
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills
- Central Bangkok workplace
- Daily healthy lunch
- Proven creative and graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc. (Premiere Pro and After Effects or any other video software would a bonus but not essential)
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office softwares
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to interpret written or spoken briefs
- Hospitality experience would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, proven ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task
- Keen interest or passion for photography and/or videography
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org