MANAGER – DESIGN & TECHNICAL SERVICES
A unique opportunity to work on the design and development of international benchmarked spas, wellness resorts, and wellness destinations globally.
Responsible for managing, and coordinating all GOCO’s Wellness Resorts and Spa projects during the design and construction phase, from initial design brief, concept design, schematic design, design development, construction drawings to on-site administration.
The Manager will be responsible for multiple projects at one time and shall lead the team to ensure smooth Client service delivery and high-quality deliverables within the project’s required timeframe meeting GOCO’s standards and contractual obligations.
The Manager will be directly working with various clients, the internal GOCO team, consultants/suppliers, and partners ensuring the facilities are developing to meet GOCO standards.
The Manager will actively participate and lead any design-related research with other departments during various project stages including Market Research and Feasibility, Concept Development, Pre-Opening, Brand Development, and Management/Operations.
- A key role is to lead in the design and technical review of spas and wellness resort projects from initial concept design to operations.
- Create concepts and design direction for spa and wellness hotels, and work with internationally renowned design companies throughout the development process.
- Working closely with Group Director – Design, ensuring the deliverables about all architecture and interior design for GOCO Projects are developed to meet established brand standards.
- Responsible for coordination of all design-related issues from architectural design, interior design, and MEP elements with the Client and all Consultants involved.
- Needs a hands-on approach and the ability to work well within teams.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Work for prestigious luxury clients and landmark projects internationally.
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills.
- Central Bangkok workplace.
- Daily healthy lunch.
- Degree(s) in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Between 10 to 15 years of working experience in Interiors or Architecture
- Prior working experience in Resort, Hospitality, and Wellness projects is a must
- Prior experience having led, coordinated, and managed projects is required
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office / Abobe Creative Suites / AutoCAD / 3D Software and others
- Strong organizing and administration skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Creative, hard-working, proactive, positive thinking, and work attitude
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager – Design & Technical Services role
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.