MANAGER – MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a digital marketing and social media communication plan to drive brand visibility across all relevant social media channels, brand awareness and ongoing brand engagement for GOCO Hospitality corporate office and its managed properties.
This position will also see the employee work and collaborate closely with all departments within GOCO Hospitality in the creation of client concept proposals as well as supporting the marketing department in day-to-day marketing-related activities.
The Marketing Manager is a marketer and tech-savvy passionate individual, who is a strong team player and keen to develop their knowledge of wellness hospitality and skills within the company.
This role requires a diverse ability to write effective copy as part of the overall role scope, therefore candidates will be required to show a recent portfolio of their written work as part of the interview process.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Work for prestigious luxury clients from around the world.
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills.
- Central Bangkok workplace.
- Daily healthy lunch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Corporate Marketing & Digital Marketing – Representing approx. 40% of the total scope, develop and ensure the execution of the social media & digital marketing plan for GOCO Hospitality, all its operational projects and soon to be operational projects, leading the tasks amongst the different teams on and off property, spanning content writing & creation, activities and promotional marketing creation, team coordination, communication plans and distribution.
- Wellness Property Pre-Opening & Operations – Representing approx. 30% of the total scope, work with the Director of Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager on branded wellness hospitality solutions and related work for projects pre-opening and management across the globe. This includes the development of marketing plans, their execution and related day-to-day marketing activities.
- Concept Development – Representing approx. 25% of the total scope, work in close coordination with various departments assigned to the development of concept development presentations of various spa and wellness projects
- Other Tasks & Administration – Representing approx. 5% of the total scope, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day administrative duties associated with the position.
- A graduate-level degree within any subject but particular favor will be seen to graduates in the fields of marketing communications, media journalism or publishing.
- A minimum 3-5 years of proven work experience within marketing for an hospitality brands or companies.
- Excellent written, editing, and verbal communication skills in English, and understands appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation rules.
- Demonstrated experience with content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and analytics.
- Demonstrates social media savviness including being a regular poster of engaging social media content or blogs.
- Has a working knowledge of various marketing software, channels, platforms and apps including; Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Instagram, Facebook, Line, YouTube, TikTok, CRM Platforms, Social Media Management tools, and more.
- Has a working knowledge of Word Press, SEO and metadata
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side.
- Proven ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task.
- Experience in the wellness hospitality industry is a plus.