PROJECT COORDINATOR – DESIGN & TECHNICAL SERVICES (NATIVE MANDARIN CHINESE SPEAKING AND WRITING SKILLS REQUIRED)
We are seeking candidates for the Project Coordinator – Design & Technical Services position to join our interdisciplinary team based in Bangkok, Thailand. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for administrating, coordinating GOCO’s Spa and Wellness projects worldwide with a focus on Greater China projects. The Project Coordinator will be the day to day coordinator in various Consulting projects during the pre-planning and project development phase, from project inception, market research & feasibility, concept development, design & technical service to pre-opening and operations. The Project Coordinator – Design & Technical Services shall support the GOCO team to provide smooth Client service delivery and high-quality deliverables within the project’s required timeframe meeting GOCO’s standards and contractual obligations.
The Project Coordinator must have native Mandarin Chinese speaking and writing skillsets and will be responsible for Client coordination work and any translation work between English and Chinese including Client’s correspondence, proposals, contracts and other GOCO deliverables.
The Project Coordinator will also assist in the Company’s Business Development and Marketing activities including drafting of project proposals, contracts, company qualification package submissions, marketing presentations and GOCO branded standards and materials, etc.
The Project Coordinator will work collaboratively with other team members within the Bangkok Corporate office to support the work with various clients, internal GOCO team for some administration tasks, consultants, and partners, ensuring the projects are developed aligned to the company standards.
The Project Coordinator should have a passion for spa and wellness hospitality and would like to learn about the industry in-depth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
- Work for prestigious luxury clients and landmark projects internationally
- Opportunity to exercise creative ideas and skills
- Central Bangkok workplace
- Daily healthy lunch
- University Bachelor Degree
- Between 4 to 8 years relevant working experience
- Experience in Project Coordination, Project Management, Project Development, Design, Hospitality, Spa or Wellness is a plus
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Mandarin Chinese
- Dedicated, hard-working, hands-on, proactive, problem solving, positive thinker
- Proven ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines on short notice, and multi-task
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Project Coordinator, Assistant Project Manager or the Project Manager position.
Please submit your application using the form below, or send your CV, cover letter, and any supporting documents to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.