The Patina Osaka Hotel will be located in close proximity to one of the city’s most iconic landmarks, the Osaka castle and in short driving distance to the most vibrant and affluent parts of the city. The exclusive integrative Wellness Sanctuary at Patina Osaka facility will offer both guests and members a highly personalized wellness experience, through the rejuvenating spa treatments and therapies, integrative hi-tech wellness and gender-specific thermal experiences. There will also be a world-class Fitness Centre and a 20-metre indoor pool with a vitaliy pool experience. GOCO Hospitality is engaged to provide concept development and design technical services from Concept Design through Construction Documentation.
- Spa: 1,400 m2
- 3 Single treatment rooms
- 1 Double treatment room
- 1 VIP Suite
- Gender-specific changing area with thermal experiences including sauna, steam, cold plunge pool and experience shower.
- Gym with mind & body studio
- Indoor lap pool with vitality pool
- Integrative hi-tech wellness offering including cryotherapy, floatation pod, infrared sauna, LED capsule, oxygen chamber, etc.
- Hotel guests and members’ lounge
- NTT Urban Development Corporation, Japan
- Strickland, Japan
- Capella Hotels & Resorts, Singapore